Vandersteen Treo CT

Hey guys. I am planning to purchase a pair of Vandersteen Treo CTs and looking for guidance from current owners about pairing them with my current equipment:
1. Simaudio Moon W-3 Solid State
2. Conrad-Johnson PV-14L Hybrid Pre-Amp
3. Oppo BDP 105D CD/SACD/DVD
4. Kimber 8TC speaker cable
5. Kimber Silver Streak Interconnect
6. Synergistic research interconnect
7. Current Speakers: Vienna Acoustics Mozart (originals)
8. Room dimensions: 14W x 23L x 9H

Once I replace the Mozarts with the Treo CTS, I have a few questions:

1. Will my components be able to drive the Treos?
2. Are these components a match for optimal enjoyment?

I would appreciate any other advice or recommendations you can provide. On a side note, Once I purchase the Treos, my budget is blown, so no upgrades for a while.

Thanks for listening and reading.

Cheers,

Steve
stevenyc
rsure,
The Naim Uniti Atom is a terrific integrated. tomic601 has that amp on his Vandy Treo Ct's. I've been to his place a few times to listen to that system and all I can say is WOW! What a superb sounding set-up! Naim pairs wonderfully with Vandersteen. IMO.
If I Googled correctly, the Naim Uniti Atom has 40wpc.
Nice to know the Treo's can be driven by that.
Bob
Bob, Yes, the Naim Unity Atom is 40 w/ch. It drives the Treo's with ease. It produced volume louder than I could handle when turned up, burt even at loud levels, it maintained it's clarity.
@ekimg brought his 22 WPC DHT Line Magnetic over and it was also up to the task.....

but yes, the LiL powerhouse NAIM Atom does well driving the TREO CT w just 40 WPC.....listening to Babylon by Bus right now.....groove on.....

this system resides in a condo, so massive eviction level SPL is never my goal....ha. But I am dying to bring my highly modified 40 WPC 1961 MC240 down for winter listening.......
Wow, I am impressed.
Mr. V. really knows how to design a speaker.
Even my little VLR's kick some serious butt. I can spend hours in my office and never tire of them. 
I guess my MX-R's and MA-1's are overkill, but after years of budget systems, I really get a kick out of having lots of headroom.😜
Bob