Technics SL-1700 feet

Would anyone know of where I could purchase the screw in type feet for this particular table or something equivalent? Would need all four and thanks for any help you can offer.
john421
rare Audio-Technica AT616

Sorry but  precisely because rare but above all very expensive (2 or 3 times more than the Technics 1700) it is absolutely useless to advise them.

@john421 I advise you if you want to stay in the Audio Technica home to buy the AT 605 feet that are better suited for the weight and cost of your turntable.
Sorry but precisely because rare but above all very expensive (2 or 3 times more than the Technics 1700) it is absolutely useless to advise them.

AT616 can be used not only under turntables, but under a table platform itself, because those feet (like no others) can support up to 60kg (130lbs) and fully adjustable. Raul has been using them under subwoofers! So you can imagine. Expensive, but very effective device for proper isolation of any component in audio system. I have no idea about OP’s budget, the fact that he’s got a relatively cheap turntables is not a target price. Any turntable (from 10kg to 60kg) at any price will benefit on AT616 Pneumatic feet, so it doesn’t matter. Look at the prices for Stillpoints for example.

Isonoe are much cheaper and designed for Technics

Isonoe are not designed for any Technics model, only the SL-1200mk2, which is vastly different and inferior to the spring suspended SL-1700 and SL-1700mk2. 
I am using Isonoe, what are you trying to say, have you ever tried/seen them? They can be screwed in any technics as the direct replacement of the stock feet (which is a junk even on SH-10B3 obsidian plinth). For any other equipment (CD players etc) isonoe designed slightly different feet. Everything explained on their site. 

As a dirt cheap alternative every   machinery shop can custom made a metal cones of any size to put under turntable plinth. 

Also i think original technics parts available online for purists, but technics feet are junk even those designed for top models of their expensive plinth (even for SH-10B7) and 100% junk on SL1700 (and mk2 too) just like on any other technics OLD turntable.