Are manufacturers having discussions removed from Audiogon if they turn negative?

I have mostly been taking part of this forum occasionally, and from a distance if you will.  I have to admit I don't really know the kind of things that can go on, disputes or disagreements that can occur.  I have occasionally done searches in this forum using the search function to only come upon a thread that has been removed, oddly enough.

I have seen some discussions, and taken part in some others that become somewhat of a debate on certain brands, and they have become critical in some instances.  Usually fans of the brand in question rush to the defence, and from what I've seen, a healthy discourse occurs, with back and forth and occasional posts removed.  I'm thinking of smaller internet direct manufacturers such as your Emotivas, Schiit Audio, Ascend Acoustics and the like.

What I'm wondering is, have such companies had negative discussions stopped or removed?  Has anyone been part of similar discussions in which moderators suddenly step in and either lock or completely remove a discussion?

213runnin
One comment, one question.

Comment, if all a dealer/manufacturer needs to do is request that a thread that is negative to them be removed, what businessman would not do it, it makes no sense not to.

Question, Elizabeth's experience with the upside down tweeter makes me want to ask a really dumb question, which is, if you take your speakers and invert them so they are turned upside down, what, if any, is the impact on the image they portray?
The mystery of WHY the upside down tweeter in the Magnepan 20.7 will NOT PLAY AS LOUD as the right side up one has never been explained. The fact is, the wiring direction is critical. The original 20.7 speaker tweeter was not playing at all. Though it looked fine. (My total guess is it was seriously damaged when the speakers were being burned in/tested at the Magnepan factory with the wrong way wiring?    (plenty of folks can no longer HEAR a tweeter.. just saying) 
When the second tweeter was over-nighted from magnepan, it was playing, but at a much reduced volume. I told them this is not right. So after discussing it with Magnepan, they brought a third known good tweeter from a floor demo pair. (the 3.7i tweeter and the 20.7 tweeter are identical)After they did some tests, and the good one was also lower volume, THEY TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN (as a suggestion from the Magnepan factory) and as if by magic. it played normally.   
Why??? I cannot get an answer. The answer given is that tweeter wiring was backwards.. and since I just bought them Magnepan offered, and I wanted, a new pair shipped. rather than send one back to be rewired/repaired.  
So the great mystery of why the tweeter plays much softer upside down (and can apparently be ruined??? NO answer. MY only theoretical guess is the polarity of the magnet structure in the tweeter has something to do with needing to be one way not the other. But exactly why? No answer from Magnepan. The tweeters are clearly marked"" this way UP. ""
As for image.. would depend on if the woofers are at the bottom, as they are on many large speakers?              
For reversed polarity.. With dipoles it is easier to hear, as the reversed polarity image is more behind and larger with a lot more echo/reverb, where with correct polarity the image is in front to between and a little narrower, vocals are crisper I can hear polarity on many recording with the 20.7s. Some a lot more than others though. 
As for finding the 'glass half empty in complaining Magnepan screwed up... I rather look at the facts.. they sent a second tweeter immediately overnight freight, they sent the dealer guys extra times to check them out. They had them bring a third tweeter, they sent brand new giant speakers freight paid as soon as they could make them. (took one week, not one YEAR btw) set up the new ones took the old ones, no bother for me other than being home. If someone thinks that is bad.. PLEASE find some other company you like better. Maybe Tekton???
Foggythink,

NOW you're worried about evidence??? Why are you concerned with evidence and proof all of a sudden? 
Post removed 
kosst, for the record, your opinion of cleeds makes no difference to those of us who like his posts.