Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
This is what I love about this site, you can openly criticize a company and not be banned .. cough cough, SH forums..
There's a reason why comments are disabled on the video the OP referred to....  Too many people would disagree with him.  Mr. Rossi Audio clearly has no room in his world for any opinion but his own. 
I have had many speakers over the years,  my current Heresy III are probably one of the most enjoyable.  The first speaker that has made me listen to the music and not analyse my system.  Big, live sound out of a small box.  Their strengths far outweigh their weakness at this price point in my opinion.  They replaced a pair of Revel M106, a great speaker but they sound lifeless compared to the Heresy.  Right now  I am listening to the Claypool Lennon Delirium,  a quirky psych rock treat that sounds awesome through tbe Heresy.  
I bought  a pair of H1 speakers when I first started to get in to high end audio. I liked them. They were good for the price. Eventually I moved up the ladder to different equipment. I Gave them to a friend who is still using them with a Fisher 500C receiver and they still sound good. I have seen and heard these speakers in bars and clubs over the years and they are fun to listen to. They are not like the high end speakers made today but when I hang out playing pool and having a beer in my friends basement, they are lively and fun in that atmosphere. Chillin and not critically listening. Great party speakers.
To understand why Klipsch speakers (whether K-horns or Heresy) are so polarizing it is important to recognize that most all speakers do SOMETHING well. I feel I can speak with authority about the Klipsch corner horns because I owned a pair for 8 years in the '70's in a 30' room driven by everything from an Advent receiver (15 wpc) to a Crown DC300. What they had was dynamic range. Compared to the acoustic suspension speakers that were in fashion at the time the horns jumped out at you and had a HUGE presence. They were really a PA speaker, like many JBL's. The midrange would become very fatiguing in short order and the highs were like razor blades across your eardrums, but they filled my room with effortless power, even from 15 wpc. My friend, a trombone player, had Heresy's (and still has them). He likes them because they accentuate the frequency range the trombone occupied; warm and woofy. You pays yer' money and you takes yer' choice!