Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
I can understand criticisms of Klipsch. I did not warm to sound of my early 80's era Klipschorns in original form. Shouty mids made them virtually unlistenable, and that with SET amp. Still, I could hear potential in them, so decided upgrades were in order. Keeping somewhat to original design I kept shallow slope crossovers (Crites AA), which were further altered to A design with Audyn True Copper Max and Jupiter VT caps, Duelund internal wiring, higher quality solder tag strips and Vampire binding posts. All drivers upgraded, Volti horns on mids.

I've owned and heard many speakers over the years, never heard a more lifelike presentation. Klipschorns, even in stock form have awesome macro and micro dynamics and a fairly high level of resolution and transparency. Mine now have a much more natural tonality and timbre such that I can have multi hour listening sessions with little or no fatigue.

I haven't looked closely at newest heritage products, if using cheap caps and bad horns they will continue to be a letdown in stock form. Based on the number of people happily modding Klipschs, nice design diminished by inferior parts and implementation.
The following comment is mostly rhetorical and possibly mildly comedic in nature, and not worthy of reply, thus saving the reader from having to think about it much if at all:

What is the number of people happily modding Heresy IIIs? I need to know...If there are "cheap caps" and "bad horns" (put there by corrupt Klipsch technicians caving to the Cheap Cap and Bad Horn lobby) in my almost stock (mid horns damped with dampy stuff, which may have improved something...can't remember) Heresy IIIs it's possibly a miracle they manage to sound as excellent as they do. Modded Heresy IIIs ("updated" pre 2006 versions excepted for the purpose of this post), although discussed on forums like this one, are certainly a tiny fraction of the numbers sold to people "happily" enjoying them (but are they really happy?). It's also worth noting that reviewers who report positively about Heresy IIIs haven't modded their review samples. I haven't heard new Klipschorns as I don't care about them...too big, and I got that sort of thing out of my system with the A7s I owned years ago...but I have heard new Heresy, Forte, and Cornballs that sound great in stock form.
Post removed 
Apologies to anyone who read my now deleted post and may have thought it was aimed at someone as a derogatory comment.
I made reference, in a state of nostalgia, to an actual product that I saw being sold by a Klipsh dealer "back in the day" It was a plane white spray can, ostensibly from Klipsh, that had a large "BS" spelled out on it.
It was alleged to be Paul Klipsh's response to those who felt they had a better product or idea than his Klipshhorns.