Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I have heard the Revel F208’s in a Listen Up show room. Not a bad showroom, actually a good one. I have the 2.4’s at home. The Revels seemed kind of dull or uninspiring. Now when I have listened to speakers at a dealers showroom, the ones I liked best in the long run are the ones that didn’t stand out to me, but were balanced and slightly dull compared to so many others.
I have a set of Sound Anchors that i have not used for years once i got the 2.4 series in 2007.  however they will work with most of the earlier 2 series such as 2.0 and 2.2.   might work with 2.3 but i never had those so not positive.   anyone interested can leave a message here or email me at kent@thehubltd.com
ronkentThank You for posting as Sound Anchors are very much accommodating to those that cannot find Thiel Outriggers.  Happy Listening!
marqmike
Precisely! I found many things were missing during sessions with Revel.Balanced but could not engage my ears.  Happy Listening!
tomic601
Excellent news! Good to read the speakers arrived in pristine condition. Thank You for citing the serial numbers as well.  Keep us posted as you massage these loudspeakers into your room/system.
Happy Listening!