Refurbished Bluesound Vault 2

Has anyone purchased a refurbished unit from Bluesound? They have the previous models discounted so curious if they’re actual returned used units of inventory left over. Price savings on the Vault of $400 off doesn’t make sense if I’m going to use another DAC to spend the difference for the current.  $400 isn’t going to break the bank so if anyone has an opinion to spend the money and buy the current unit please share.

Thanks

adg101
Couldn’t get the Bluesound App to do anything but I figured it out. I was seeing my network but needed to apparently be plugged into my WiFi router which follows after my Cable/Mediacom router. Switched that first thing this morning and as soon as I opened the Bluesound App it asked me to update and now It works and I can see the first CD I ripped. Question I have now is do I still have the leave the App and go to my Spotify App directly to play music there and will Tidal be the same way? If so, is this why I hear people talking about using the Roon App so one can control everything in one spot?

Digging this Vault so far. Pretty sure I’m going to have a lot of fun with this thing. I have a Furutech plug for the player connection so now it’s time to build my own PC. The thought of using the noodle of a PC that came with it is making me ill.
All streaming services are controlled thru the BluOs app. Hit the menu button in the upper left to see your Spotify, Tidal and other sources.

https://support.tidal.com/hc/en-us/articles/201775551-Bluesound