I am sure this has been discussed but want a fresh take. Mapleshade / Timbernation racks?

Get ready to buy a rack want to keep it under 1500 what is the best? I have a old old house and uneven wide pine floors. 

Wood? Mapleshade? Timbernation?

I am also looking at Adona 

any recomendations or advice is welcomed

my system is VPI Prime, McIntosh MA-7000, Gold Ear Triton Ones 

Thank you in advance
Tim
marsrecords
I am using the Solid Steel S3 series of audio racks.  I highly recommend them.  A five shelf audio rack would run you around 999.00.  I use one for my ultra heavy Mac gear and it also solved an acoustic feedback problem with my turntable.  The racks are made in Italy.  I purchased mine from Music Direct..
For ultimate sound quality I think wood is a mistake. Cancels out a lot of opportunities for isolation and vibration treatment.

Just my opinion.
I like the Salamander Archetype, but I wish that Salamander still made the twin platform (double-wide) Archetype shelf.

Personally, I don’t pay much attention to vibration control except with a turntable and loudspeakers. You don’t want your turntable moving. And you want sand-fillable speaker stands. However, with electronics, the need for vibration control is exaggerated, IMHO

Listeners say they want sound equal to a live concert, but how do they control vibration at a live rock concert? The answer is that they don’t. 
Corian or other solid surface makes excellent shelving for audio racks because it’s so dense and inert.