Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Has anyone who has tried this first with splitters reterminated the parallel runs so there is only one set of RCAs and no need for splitters?  What I mean is that you'll still have double the amount of interconnect cable, but the "normal" amount of RCA connectors.  The splitters and all the extra RCAs can't be doing any good. 
ketchup, you need to catch up. Lol.

Several cable shops (e.g., HAVE, Inc. and Audio Sendibility) and manufacturers (e.g., Teo Audio, Anticables, Acoustic BBQ and a couple others) have made integrated SM assemblies for audio terminations using RCA or XLR connectors, or digital terminations using RCA or AES/EBU connectors. One doesn’t need Y-splitters for those cables.

Please see reference to the Teo Audio Double Double IC thread listed on the first page. Actually, it begins roughy on Page 5 of the following thread:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/new-teo-audio-ics-who-has-them?page=5
All of those IC’s are essentially SM assemblies of their single version counterparts.
No, Calender, you didn’t understand my question. I wanted to know if anyone made a parallel run with splitters and then reterminated that exact parallel run and noted an improvement.
Yes....and this change really improves on the first splitter based model....

Thanks