Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
ketchup, you need to catch up. Lol.

Several cable shops (e.g., HAVE, Inc. and Audio Sendibility) and manufacturers (e.g., Teo Audio, Anticables, Acoustic BBQ and a couple others) have made integrated SM assemblies for audio terminations using RCA or XLR connectors, or digital terminations using RCA or AES/EBU connectors. One doesn’t need Y-splitters for those cables.

Please see reference to the Teo Audio Double Double IC thread listed on the first page. Actually, it begins roughy on Page 5 of the following thread:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/new-teo-audio-ics-who-has-them?page=5
All of those IC’s are essentially SM assemblies of their single version counterparts.
No, Calender, you didn’t understand my question. I wanted to know if anyone made a parallel run with splitters and then reterminated that exact parallel run and noted an improvement.
Yes....and this change really improves on the first splitter based model....

Thanks
To clarify, I have not been promoting mixing of the cables involved in Schroeder Method. It has been done a few times by enthusiasts, but I have not done so - yet. I plan on doing so, but I suspect that the results are unpredictable. In my experience when one uses four cables of the same type the expected outcome is a more enhanced, better form of the cable's character. But, mixing the ICs will result in an unpredictable outcome. Thus far it seems the result has always been far superior to a single IC, but random in terms of the change as compared to single ICs. 

I would have to catalogue the changes heard with particular mixed sets to know how to employ them with purpose. Otherwise it is a for fun activity. 
ketchup. I understood your Q.

The only way to evaluate the SM complete assemblies without splitters is to compare them against the same IC’s used with Y-splitters. I did that with the HAVE, Inc. Canare IC’s (separate IC’s with Y-splitters vs SM integrated dual Canare IC assemblies).

It goes without much consideration that reducing 12 discrete external connections involving 4 separate connectors to only 4 connections will be a benefit for SQ.