Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Yes....and this change really improves on the first splitter based model....

Thanks
To clarify, I have not been promoting mixing of the cables involved in Schroeder Method. It has been done a few times by enthusiasts, but I have not done so - yet. I plan on doing so, but I suspect that the results are unpredictable. In my experience when one uses four cables of the same type the expected outcome is a more enhanced, better form of the cable's character. But, mixing the ICs will result in an unpredictable outcome. Thus far it seems the result has always been far superior to a single IC, but random in terms of the change as compared to single ICs. 

I would have to catalogue the changes heard with particular mixed sets to know how to employ them with purpose. Otherwise it is a for fun activity. 
ketchup. I understood your Q.

The only way to evaluate the SM complete assemblies without splitters is to compare them against the same IC’s used with Y-splitters. I did that with the HAVE, Inc. Canare IC’s (separate IC’s with Y-splitters vs SM integrated dual Canare IC assemblies).

It goes without much consideration that reducing 12 discrete external connections involving 4 separate connectors to only 4 connections will be a benefit for SQ.
I am very pleased with the continued success of Schroeder Method (And why wouldn't I be pleased, if I say so myself!) in systems that I am assembling. One terrific outcome is the Small Green Computer sonicTransporter i7 4T AP with the SONORE Signature Rendu SE; Exogal Comet DAC - the Schroeder Method cables employed in this setup are here, between this integrated DAC (NOTE: for this setup you MUST have an integrated DAC with preamp/volume control function!) and they are Clarity Cable Organic XLR using the Audio Sensibility XLR Y-Cables; Benchmark AHB2 Amplifiers in Mono mode; TEO Audio Reference Liquid Speaker Cable doubled up (used precisely parallel) with the LIquid Standard Speaker Cable to the PureAudioProject Trio15 Horn 1 Speakers. 

Very, Very pleased with the sonicTransporter and Signature Rendu SE combo as source. 

The Comet and AHB2 is a fabulous combo with Schroeder Method and Clarity Cable Organic IC. These products are capable of so much more than even the manufacturers know. If they have never done double IC they likely do not know the capacity of their wares. 

This is a stunningly pristine system that has breathtaking sound field depth and nuance. I do not often recommend a complete system, but this is one that an enthusiast could move into a horn hybrid speaker and be assured of a remarkable outcome. Note: I also use the Legacy Audio XTREME XD Subs with this setup, as the open baffle PAP Horn 1 can use a bit of extra LF. I have gotten used to very clean LF at about 16Hz +/-3 dB in reference rigs, so 30 doesn't cut it. YMMV 

All these items are reviewed by me at dagogo.com, and none of them performed close to the level they are now with Schroeder Method. In comparison systems set up with single IC are significantly compromised - as are all components with single IC typically. 

As long as the user understands the do at your own risk nature of it, a person who successfully utilizes Schroeder Method is all but assured the sense of hearing an entirely different/upgraded system. 
Sorry if this was already covered in this thread, but instead of building ICs with double the conductors in parallel, can you get get the same effect by using the normal amount of conductors at twice the gauge?  Meaning, instead of parallel runs of 12 gauge wire, just use one run of 9 gauge wire.