Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey

So, you just assumed that the magnet part of the mat is the effective part of an Omega E Mat. Then you went out and bought similar material and expected to get the performance of a real Omega E Mat, is that correct? And now, because of your failed results, you come into the thread to knock the real product?

How utterly stupid of you!

The MAGNETIC materials used for the E-Mats has NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR PERFORMANCE. NOTHING! The only reason the material is used is that it adds substance to the product. I’ve said that numerous times in this lengthy thread. Had you paid attention, Elizabeth, you could have saved yourself a lot of time, effort, and some money.

Originally, the Omega E-Cards were made with the refrigerator magnet material as well. They were smaller and less effective than the larger E-Mat due to being one-tenth the size.

Anyone who has received recent editions of the E-Cards will tell you that they now use stainless steel for the backup material instead of the refrigerator magnet material. So, based upon that, Elizabeth, go out and buy sheets of thin stainless steel and put them under your components and see what the results are. I’m LMAO at your naivety.

Conversely, stainless steel could be used for the Omega E-Mats too with the same results as before. But ... why add all of the weight unnecessarily? Also, the magnetic side is really convenient for placing them up against something vertical like the inside of a metal circuit breaker box door. It’s nice to have them stick to the sides of metal material without them slipping off.

Wolfie sez:

• What, exactly, does an Omega Mat do? How does it do it?

1. Exactly?? ... They lower the noise floor dramatically. That’s what all of the PPT products do, and they complement each other while doing it. Use the Total Contact paste as directed, then add Omega E-Mats and/or Omega E-Cards to increase the performance of each.

2. Call Tim at his contact number. I’m sure he would gladly give up all of his insights, formulas, secrets of how his present products work, and also reveal his ideas about future products coming down the line. Call him, Wolfie, I’m sure he’d be more than happy to receive your call.

oldtech0
sez:

Removes money from your bank account as well as lowering the noise floor to -200 db or lower by proximity.

They certainly do remove money from bank accounts, oldtech, I’ll give you that. And ... the bad news is that they are cumulative. The more Omega E-Mats you stack up, the better the results.

Don’t know how you measured to get your -200db results, but I can tell you this ... place two Omega E-Mats in your circuit breaker box, then one under each component and look out for a major, very pleasant, surprise.

Stack four E-Mats in your circuit breaker box and six or more Omega E-Mats under each component, fire up your system, put on your favorite demo recording and you will have an adult diaper experience.

Stay tuned guys ... more genius products are coming soon from the fertile mind of our friend Tim Mrock. :-)

Frank

I do. I am listening to music as I type. Wondering what to make for dinner... I thought about starting a thread about the audio lives of retired folks.. But was too lazy to finish it well enough to actually post it.
  • elizabeth sez ...

Wondering what to make for dinner.

How about baking a nice crow pie for dinner, dear? :-)

Frank
One eats crow when they find they were in error. So far, I see no error other than wasting my time posting on a  'total fan boy' thread.When the gizmo is in every stereo in the World, and I am the last holdout. Then you can send me a dish of crow. I am betting that is never gonna happen, for magic paper or black goo.Not due to lack of trying though LOL 
Maybe by then I will develop my own version and sell it for $59.90. not $599.00, Got that patent yet?