Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Very satisfied with TC products but I don’t consider myself a fan.

I just tell my feelings as honestly as possible, and if in the future, if I try some TC products that don’t work I will tell it the same way.

I don’t really understand what makes you angry about  this thread, and don’t want to enter in your head (or anywhere else in fact), but if you read it you saw that the only people that don’t like TC products are the one who never tried them.
Tim and Krissy are respectable and honest people who deserve respect.
Their products give pleasure to people not everyone can do that. 

elizabeth ... 

Fanboy here. Just a simple question: You were offered a free sample of PPT products to try for yourself and you turned it down. Why?

Frank
Psychic Contamination. Sounds good in a really ridiculous way, so that is the reason.If the product acts at a distance, with no known possible physical actors, then it is either magical, or alien. No thanks.Unless you want to ’explain’ the mode of action using the laws of physics, electricity.(Just to be clear, I have no belief in 'magic' or aliens)