Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I was a total skeptic as the PPT reviews here sounded too good to be true. Rather than bash a product I knew nothing about or had any experience with I decided to at least give them a try. Now I guess I’m a fanboy because all three products have provided definite sonic improvements in my system. 

Good question Frank, I remember Krissy offering Elizabeth some cards to try at no cost. Not willing to try them for free but more than willing to question the results of those who have tried them? Interesting.
Cos Liz is just being cranky today .
Or she is just getting weird....

That’s it.

Weird Science!

Fantastic movie!

Btw, how do you know they do not work according to said laws you desire them to adhere to and its just Tim not telling.
Which I do not blame him for keeping his hard earned research a secret as long as possible anyway.
I never questioned the fact the people who write the fantastic amazing results who are actual purchasers of the product are not saying what they believe to be true. I have no knowledge though, that everyone posting is a separate person, or if some have used multiple monikers to multiply the apparent users of the product. That there are shills mixed in with users also no certainty, but it seems so. Particularly due to the vehemence of the major players. That the thread as a whole is suspicious? yes, without a question. And to anyone interested in this product, I recommend being very careful about purchasing it, using it, and deciding to buy multiples of it based on any claims made in the thread as a whole. Same can be said for the 'black goo' thread. 
There are VERY  few other threads (ever) which approach the blatant aggressive promotion present in these two threads.. (in recent history, though the Tekton threads come closer than most.)
elizabeth ...

There is nothing "magical" about the PPT products, nor is Tim Mrock an "alien."

There are solid principles at work here that are beyond my ability to explain them to you. I spent an entire career in sales and could care less about physics.

You really should call Tim for an explanation ... as far as he would be willing to explain or reveal to you. Seriously, for you, or anyone else, to come into this thread and knock the product without ever trying it for yourself is ludicrous. Even more ludicrous is your caution to those purchasing Tim's products. With the exception of "Total Contact," there is a money back guarantee. So, where's the risk? 

Frank
Elizabeth
You really need to STOP!
Here you go AGAIN telling people not to buy with ZERO basis for your statement besides your feelings?

That is unconscionable .