Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Just letting you know I am far from uninformed. College is a test of persistence rather than intelligence for the most part.  It is after school I actually learned anything useful.  So like these threads I have BS.   The poster lifting the ground was not Frank.
Opening fire main valves now!
must be the spice

Makes complete sense now. Melange aka Spice / Dune / Frank Herbert
So, did somebody answer my question and I missed it? Damn...I'm not asking Little Timmy to give up his carefully developed scientific theories or return any of the lucre offered to him by the Faithful Tweak Flock, just looking for anybody who might at least TRY to explain how the Magic Mat performs its magic...somebody? anybody? The response here is exactly what developed when I dared ask the same about Magic Fuses...testy...people get testy...
Good morning!!!!

~~~ <3 <3 <3 It’s been explained, you just need to read the thread, back a few dozen pages. Google Spintronics. Draw your own conclusions. ;)  <3 <3 <3 <3 I've been sent to make you a believer, Wolfie.  <3 <3 PM me your address. You have to try it and report back.  I'll send you an Alpha Card. We want everyone to try it. <3 <3 <3 Timmy's been wanting a musician to try one behind their pick-up. <3  <3 Little Timmy, what a riot. <3 Six foot tall and a bit thinner then 15 years ago....but still lifts antique couches on the weekends with me  . . . . And chainsaws 2 grapple loads of oak like it was nothing. lol.  That's not fair, tho, the only reason he likes the chainsaw so much is because it's got TC all through it. LOL. <3  So, Addy, please! It'll go out today. <3  <3 Krissy <3 <3 
Hi wolf_garcia, I hope you will try it out. I am with you and Elizabeth on my thinking about these products. Maybe Tim will also send you a little sample of his TC also for you to try on one piece of equipment.