Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Is the goo provided with a MSDS?  If it is a chemical compound it absolutely should be provided with one. Is there a website where a link to this is provided. May draw the curtain back on this mysterious yet proclaimed miraculous compound.
Mats also seem to render basic temperature regulators inoperative according to <3  <3.  Frozen food and scalded skin.  Quite the endorsement is it not?
Curious if the mag trip curves on panel breakers are maintained with the application of the holy mats/cards. As they supposedly modify electrical characteristics, should PPT not inform UL?  After all they certified the panel and should be informed of the application of any product which would modify their  original test results  I would not want that kind of liability placed upon me just for hanging a mat in there or greasing the connections.. Damn this is some can of worms being opened heah.
Uber,  Gotta love your feigned shock and indignation.  You should go coach college or NBA basketball.  Top notch son, top notch. 
oldtech0

Your diatribes seem familiar to me. Were you posting earlier, say a year ago, under a different handle? Just wondering ...

Frank
It was my understanding professional trolls were not allowed to post here. Have the rules changed? 😳
@ mrs_ppt, I would like to take you up on your offer for a free trial of an Alpha card. Please let me know if you are receptive to sending me one...