ProAc or Harbeths?

I wonder if anyone has listened to ProAc D38 and Harbeth HL40.1? Which is a better speaker and which one would suits more with Audio Research VT100iii? Thanks.
luna
Amp/speaker synergy is critical. I preferred the manley/SHL5 combo over the same amps with the 40.1s. The sound was very good, but never felt like the 40.1s got out of the way of the music like I thought they should. Now with increased power, using different power tubes, the 40.1s are doing there magic in my room. they are a big upgrade over the SHL5s in all areas.
I vote for the D38. I had them in my main system for the last 5 years and it is the one equipment that I have no desire to replace. I am currently using them with the AR LS26/VS60.
However, I am curious to know how does the newer D38R or Carbon 6 compares to D38.
Anyone got thoughts on the D38R given its a ribbon crossing over in a 2 way speaker..and how it compares to the D38
My encounter with the D38r was brief so I cannot give recommendation. I can only tell of my opinion. I have also listened to d38 in that room with simular gears and I think they sounded a little different. The R has much more details but may be it needs more room to breathe; I found the highs took my attention, not bright but a little louder. I listened with VT100 and CJ 250. No problem with low volume and the mids are beautiful; much better than Cremona M and Sophia 2. Somehow, the bass is a bit undefined. The shop is about 4 x 5 meters sq.