8 ohm speaker that sounds like sonus faber

Looking at a easy to drive speaker to use with tube amps around 70 watts.
rugby1
We need more information. What price range? What type of music? I am using a Pathos Classic One (integrated 70 watts with tube pre) on SF Conterto and the sound is really intoxicating. If you want to drive Stradivari, that is a different story. But 70 watts of tube can drive lots of SF apeakers. If you want SF, 70 watts may be fine, depending on what level of speaker and amps you want. Before you look beyond SF, lets hear what you are trying to do.
More importantly, which Sonus Faber?

The old SF designs were MUCH, MUCH warmer than the recent desings. I own the old Minuettos and the more modern Cremonas. The former are examples of the old SF sound (rolled off at the extremes with a mid-bass hump). The latter are a more nuetral, extended, modern sounding high end speaker and are representative of what I've heard from all the recent SF designs I've had the chance to check out - specifically including the stand mounted monitors.

So you've got to specify which one prefer before anyone can make an informed recommendation for you.

Marty
The new cremonas i was comparing to. i was looking at a impedence that really doesn t dip that much that works with a 50 to 75 watt tube amp in the 10 to 15 k range.
I'm using the Harbeth M-40.1's with a 75WPC integrated. They sell for $12K retail or $8K used. Harbeth's are known for being warm, smooth and musical, much like Sonus Faber. There's a like-new pair listed right now for $7,800.