B&W Matrix 802s3 Xover upgrade

I have the matrix 802series3 speakers and have a problem with a crossover. Ill have it fixed but for not much more money would love to totally rebuild the Xovers with higher quality parts and really push the envelopwe on the performance of the speakers. The question is:
Has anyone done this and do you think they will out perform the Nautilus 802's. I was going to upgrade to the Nautilus but this could be cheaper and better. I know the after market outboard xovers by other manufacturers such as Northcreek music boost the performance. I love these spkrs and want to keep them.
128x128poloman
Just put up the NC info so you get an idea of what improvements are possible. I have over 100 hrs on them now. and they are amazing. Just a capaciter upgrade is all it took. why spend $2200 on $2000 speakers, not necesary. Anyone with Matrix 802's, look into this upgrade. I also upgraded my DAC to the Musical Fidelity tri-vista 21. Unreal soundstaging and imaging. Where as I had the "heads" toed in pretty much , now they are straight ahead and I get the same center images
so you had the cap's replaced on the OE boards. Was it an easy fix or did you send them out to have done?
Had it done , if you read the threads you would know the whole story. Well they are plenty broken in now and the sound is amazing with pinpoint imaging and wide soundstage. Im sure the new dac helps, but im very happy. Treble is sweet and crystaline. Havent heard the 802 Nautilus in a long time but Im sure these are just as good.
i'm local. can you tell me where you had them upgrade done. thinking of doing it as well.