Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
I placed an order for these in late January 2011 - can't believe I've been this patient. Hope they're all the reviewers say and more. Maybe the long wait is creating unrealistic expectations. Any additional delays and my enthusiasm will seriously wane. A typical pair of speakers only lasts one or two years with me - the wait has already pushed them to the end of their life-cycle! Insane hobby...
Groovybassist, just curious, did you have to pay a deposit when you ordered these speakers ? If so, what % of total cost ?
I have heard of other sagas getting audio components from prototype to production, but this one wins first place.
I put down 20% of speaker cost + estimated shipping. Just to be clear, I've never been concerned about losing my deposit or legitimacy of Evolution Acoustics operation. Simply a little frustrated at the wait time. There's something to be said for Evolution's insistence that the product be of a quality level they feel represents their brand, regardless of how long that takes. I just wish it had been a much shorter wait.