How good is the Lector CD player?

I have a friend that is so over the top,with satisfaction,that he is literally telling me to sell my Levinson 390s to buy this unit.I know it has gotten some good press,but doubt if I'm ready to sell my wonderful 390s,in favor of this unit.Any thoughts?Thanks.
sirspeedy70680e509
Fanfare Int'l (Victor Goldstein) was the former distributor for Lector. Aaudio Imports is the distributor as of a few months ago and has been ordering product regularly, although demand has been high. As a dealer for Lector I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the CDP-7TL Mk III any day now, as are my customers wanting to audition and purchase it.
Brian
Still curious about the short or non life span of the 7TL MK II?
Maybe Essential Audio can offer some insight on the MK II and if they ever received one?
Considering they came out in August/Sept and seem to have been discontinued in Oct.
For a stocking distributor, two months seems to be at least for me, an unreasonable time to wait for a .06.
This may be why Venus Audio had to offer such a hard to refuse price on one.
I'm back again to tell everyone that shipments of the Lector CDP-6 MK2 & CDP-7 MK3 are in transit to the US. The reason for the recent MK2 to MK3 update on the CDP-7 was due to the processor chip being discontinued. Anyone that owns the MK2 version of the CDP-7 can contact me for a free upgrade to the MK3 chipset.

I do apologize for any delay this may have caused. We have experienced very high demand for the Lector products and some of our shipments have sold out before they arrive, so we are now placing larger orders so that we can maintain a good working stock in the US.

Thank you, Brian

Aaudio imports
Phone: (720) 851-2525
Email: brian@aaudioimports.com