Anyone have experience with the Nanotec Nespa?

I'd be interested in your experience, including whether you have compared it with the Reality Check, used it in conjunction with the R Check, with fluids, etc. Thanks

for those not familiar: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/nanotech/nespa.html
jfz
Stanhifi, there is so much interest in this device we are now 2-3 months in back-orders! (Germany ordered 200 units alone!)
Japan can't keep up with demand. 3 shipments are in route to the US, unfortunately these will fill a small part of the current need. Customers are still calling and ordering on a daily basis :-)
(Norm, your Nespa Pro will be in the next shipment)
Steve
SOS
Sksos, I thought there must be a substantial backlog of orders.

I have put off further copying using the RealityCheck until I have the Nespa to treat the originals. I know you don't think the RC is necessary, but I have got to hear it for myself.
Norm, It's not that I don't think the RC is necessary, I know it's a PITA, but it works, and it works in combination with the Nespa unit. Actually I have ordered a Cool Copy duplicator, have heard from George's beta-testers, this Cool-Copy dup is better than the original, we shall see (hear).
So I've now stopped making Black copied CDR's, instead I'm just using the Nespa unit BUT cleaning the CD 1st with this new cleaning fluid from Japan (from the makers of the Nespa) called Intron #8500 Protect. Best cleaning and CD treatment yet. I was told by many it was special but that was an understatement. Anyone else try this cleaning fluid?
Sksos,

Steve, what do you recommend 30, 60, or 120? Can you overdo a cd?

Thus far I have only treated sacds as they have lost favor with me after experiencing duplicators. In a word, wow!