Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
I have the gloss black. To me it is the most sophisticated of the black finishes. You should also consider whether to leave the aluminum natural or have it anodized.
Gsm18439, I tend to agree with you, want something a little more dramatic than my existing Nextel grey. Is this Gloss Black finish easy to maintain ie re fingerprints/smudges, static attraction of dust etc? I get the impression it's an automotive type finish, so pretty scuff resistant I hope?
Will stick with natural aluminium fittings, as contrast against the black.
The gloss black is very easy to maintain. After almost 6 months, no issues. But I live alone - no kids or pets - and am careful with my things.
>>I got a bit of this when I heard the otherwise very nice Soul Superfly, and when I was seriously considering the Omen Def, Sean (who is very helpful), said he could address it with a modestly priced cap upgrade.<<

There is a Zu tour stop in L.A. tomorrow evening. I had an exchange with Sean today regarding that and asked him about whether a simple cap change or cap + wiring change would suffice to address concerns of a Def3 buyer sensitive to high frequency aggression on mediocre recordings. He said he thinks it is best to do with with the capacitor change in the high pass filter, alone and that it would also fully address the problem. If the speaker ever changes hands or system components alter the nature of the problem, it's easy to revert to spec on the cap, and the full transparency of the Event internal cabling is preserved.

Phil
Thanks Phil,
Tell Sean Hi and thanks and I will discuss with him the cap changes on the mk III. Btw I am debating between the gloss black and the Ferrari red gloss. Any thoughts?