Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
Glory, I'm disposing of a Burmester 948 conditioner, superior, to my ears at the time, to the Audience, PS Audio and Isol units that I auditioned. Sound quality was much improved wrt to standard mains re tonality and noise floor, but dynamics always appeared a bit 'pinched'.
On installing a decidedly non-audiophile standard industrial grade 4kV (and in my opinion it shouldn't be any less than this) Airlink balanced mains transformer, all the positive attributes of the Burmester were maintained, with unrestricted dynamics. I now love listening to music thru the day, with v.little improvement after dark.
There are two caveats to this; one, it took 4-6 weeks for the treble to open up from an initially hard sounding start, attributeable to the 60+lbs of copper in the transformer burning in; and two, upgrades are always system dependent, but in my case with really corrupted mains quality in my area, upgrading power has always taken precedence over equipment supports etc.
My Airlink has 2 outlets, from each I run an 8 way multi socket, and plug audio and video components into these.
I believe Airlink is a UK provider (230v) only, but there will be companies in each country that should supply locally.
After a period I may investigate a Westwick pro studio unit that uses 150lbs! of copper in its 8kV unit that may provide an overkill solution to mains contamination. In the USA I believe Torus provide a similar level of engineering.
As a point of reference in the past the Definition was a 6-ohm load and inappropriate for the Atma-Sphere S-30 although the M-60 was fine with it. Zu offered the Definition in a 30-ohm edition that by all reports was an excellent combination with the S-30.

The newer versions of the Definition seem to be an easier load and I was told be Sean at the 2011 RMAF that there is a switch that can set the speaker to a higher impedance.
So boys and girls, I am taking the plunge and hoping to order Def4s by end of week for a June/July delivery.
I'm veering towards Cosmic Carbon, a little different from the standard black I always end up buying.
This has been a tight decision for me, since use of balanced power and Spatial Computer Black Hole has really sorted out long term bass integration issues with my Def2s, but expert opinions from all here on this thread, with special mention for Phil 213Cobra, has really piqued my interest in a whole new world of Zu loveliness, so I'm going ahead.
This really MUST be my last speaker purchase, so please Sean and everyone at Zu, don't tempt me a few years down the line with Def5s etc., I'll have to hope my hearing will have gone by then!
>>...so please Sean and everyone at Zu, don't tempt me a few years down the line with Def5s etc....<<

There's ALWAYS something next. You just have to know when the train has traveled far enough for you.

Phil