Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
As a point of reference in the past the Definition was a 6-ohm load and inappropriate for the Atma-Sphere S-30 although the M-60 was fine with it. Zu offered the Definition in a 30-ohm edition that by all reports was an excellent combination with the S-30.

The newer versions of the Definition seem to be an easier load and I was told be Sean at the 2011 RMAF that there is a switch that can set the speaker to a higher impedance.
So boys and girls, I am taking the plunge and hoping to order Def4s by end of week for a June/July delivery.
I'm veering towards Cosmic Carbon, a little different from the standard black I always end up buying.
This has been a tight decision for me, since use of balanced power and Spatial Computer Black Hole has really sorted out long term bass integration issues with my Def2s, but expert opinions from all here on this thread, with special mention for Phil 213Cobra, has really piqued my interest in a whole new world of Zu loveliness, so I'm going ahead.
This really MUST be my last speaker purchase, so please Sean and everyone at Zu, don't tempt me a few years down the line with Def5s etc., I'll have to hope my hearing will have gone by then!
>>...so please Sean and everyone at Zu, don't tempt me a few years down the line with Def5s etc....<<

There's ALWAYS something next. You just have to know when the train has traveled far enough for you.

Phil
Hi Phil, I actually v. nearly got off this particular train when the balanced power/Black Hole combination sorted out the bass integration issues in my room with my Def2s, but I'm going to travel one last stop, and hope the view is picturesque enough for me to want to get off and retire.
On a serious note, the audiofool disease to continually upgrade is something I'm getting aware of with each major component substitution, and beyond a complete change in turntable I want to start concentrating on improving the system thru further mains/room acoustics solutions, rather than big ticket purchases.
I get the impression that on your upgrading to Def2s a few years ago you were immediately aware of limitations in the tweeter esp. and of bass integration, but still felt the overall package was worth the change, and with the Def4s ALL of these negatives have been addressed and they are as close to ideal as you could hope for at this level.
My wish is that I feel the same, and with mains/acoustics issues already significantly addressed will get that final sense of ease we're all looking for in musical reproduction.