Usher Tiny Dancer 2 - opinion

Hi all,

Seriously considering these. Anyone have any experience positively or negatively?

Cheers,

simao
128x128simao
Based on what you say In your other thread, I highly recommend the dynaudio focus 340s that are for sale right now in your price range. I've owned them also along with the dyn confidence line and IMO the focus 340 is really nipping at the heals of the dyn confidence c1s, but with better bass. Check out my YouTube video of the 340s.

There's also a very good speaker for sale right now by PMC. The EB1is are superb speakers and are truly full range with mids to die for. Just amazingly good speakers. You'd have to stretch your budget just a bit but it would be worth it. The only concern would be are they too big for your room.
Thanks, Jax. I was considering the Contour 3.4s as well. They pop up on audiogon every now and then. And thanks for the youtube ideas, too.
Some time ago I reviewed the mini dancer 2. I was NOT impressed. The lacked a decent base output and the mids and high was nothing special.

I compared them to a pair of Totem mani-2. The Totem speakers were superior in every aspect.
Hmmm. I'm not sure if I want to go the monitor route. I mean, I might as well keep my de Capo's if that's the case.

Any other opinions? What about Dalis or Audiokinesis?