Which CD player?

Cambridge Audio 640C, Rotel 1070, Music Hall CD-25?

Anyone know how much better, if any, the new 640C version 2 is than the original version. Version 1 can be had for much cheaper right now.

Thanks to all.
fishbonegt
Of course the Apollo is a new player, only available for around $1000.00, a few used examples currently available for around $875.00. A used CD-25 costing around $300.00, about the same for an original Planet, the 2000 model going for around $550.00, or so, and a $1070 less than $450.00, so more practical Audiogon style advice for a given price point. Spend double, or triple, you will get better sound. Seems sensible to me. Maybe double up again and go for the new Cary, or double that and just keep going, you will eventually get to a really nice dcs system for about $25000.00. It should sound a bit better than the Music Hall.
Wow! I've a NJOE 4000 with upsampler and I'm perfectly happy with it.
Now I'm going to have to audition a Rega Apollo.
I just purchased the 640c v2.0 and it is a significantly better player than the original version. The two categories that stand out the most are: 1) a reduction in 'digititis", and 2) much improved bass resolution. I use PNF Audio speaker cables & ICs, VH pc into my Portal Audio Panache, XLO pc into my cdp, Polk LSi15 speakers, & cones under both amp & cdp. I would love to A/B this v2.0 player with Rega's new Apollo...