Speaker suggestions at around $30k

What speakers would you recommend I listen to? To be driven by a high power solid state amp in a small to medium, well damped room. Around $30k price range. Preferences in order are:
1. Tremendous detail
2. Large open 3D soundstage
3. Clean, lively, and exciting
4. Vocals with great realism and emotional content
4. Extended highs (slight brightness to suit my room)
5. Moderate, controlled mid and deep bass
etc.. etc.. :)
Your recommendations and reasons please!
mike60
Heard the new Sonus Faber Amati Futuras for the first time last week.

Absolutely sublime sound, and visually, these speakers are truly works of art!
Hi Mike60...

When u ask question like that, u open a big a$$ can of worm. You will get all sorts of answers. I recently went to the 2012 CES and heard all the speakers that mentions here and none impress me as much as MBL speaker. It has all the sonics u r looking for plus add 3d & holographic sound, effortless and most natural sound. For that price range, u can get a pair of 111f MBL. Off courst, this is my taste and your might be different. I highly recommend to go listens for yourself first before lay down big chuck of change.
I've been in audio for 40 years.

Salk Sound SoundScape 12's - $16,000 - Raal tweeters, Accuton mid, play down to 19 hz.

Get off the merry-go-round of "brand" speakers and get Salk's custom designed to your finish. They will blow away any of those B&M-priced speaker brands.
Try Crystal Cable Arebesque III with solid allumunium housing . I heard CC Arebesque with glass housing,and ribbon twitter ,they were amazing. The new version is Arebesque III which claims to be improvement over glass one , and pair is priced at Euro 35,000 as MRP.