Daber 2: better speaker in the world for $1k?

I've been listening at length to the NEW Daber Audio Monitor 2's, and I'm blown away. The clarity of the highs and the palpability of the bass despite the small size of the driver is knocking my socks off as I listen to DMB "Shake Me Like a Monkey". Is there a better loudspeaker in the world for less than $1k? How about for less than $2k? Just sayin....
128x128timoccc
Jedinite - What he has are not prototypes, they are the final run. Tim has pair number 001. He waited a long time for them while I worked out the bugs in my crossover. What he has should be well worth the wait though. I have not had a chance to put the photos on the website, as I'm horrible at web design. We used to have a better website, but it got hacked, and that is neither here nor there. Sorry to say it, but the best way to keep up to date is through our facebook page for the time being, though I hope to have them up on the website within the next week. As always, feel free to call or email any time. Thanks!
Hello I got the very first pair ever made. They are not prototypes, they fully mfg. I am about to post them for sale to upgrade to Daber's more expensive stuff. Would you like to buy them? I'll make you a deal!
I am pretty sure the specs are on the Daber site. They are a two way speaker with an INCREDIBLE tweeter. I can send you pictures. They are amazing.
Want a sneak peek at the best speaker under $1K? First look at the Daber Audio Monitor 2 #hifi #audiophile
Timoccc, Ok, your starting to sound like a shill.
Please let us know every great speaker you have listened to under two thousand dollars that you found your Dabers bettered. There are a lot of great speakers under two grand.
It's great you love your speakers.