Daber 2: better speaker in the world for $1k?

I've been listening at length to the NEW Daber Audio Monitor 2's, and I'm blown away. The clarity of the highs and the palpability of the bass despite the small size of the driver is knocking my socks off as I listen to DMB "Shake Me Like a Monkey". Is there a better loudspeaker in the world for less than $1k? How about for less than $2k? Just sayin....
128x128timoccc
I am pretty sure the specs are on the Daber site. They are a two way speaker with an INCREDIBLE tweeter. I can send you pictures. They are amazing.
Want a sneak peek at the best speaker under $1K? First look at the Daber Audio Monitor 2 #hifi #audiophile
Timoccc, Ok, your starting to sound like a shill.
Please let us know every great speaker you have listened to under two thousand dollars that you found your Dabers bettered. There are a lot of great speakers under two grand.
It's great you love your speakers.
Is there a better loudspeaker in the world for less than $1k?

Yes, hundreds of loudspeakers. Because people like different things.
Timocc asked:

Is there a better loudspeaker in the world for less than $1k? How about for less than $2k?

I've never heard any of Daber's speakers, so I'm in no position to comment one way or the other (and no such comment is intended by this post), but as to "less than $2k", there is always the Daber 3 at $1800.

Just sayin' ;-}

Marty