Accuphase DG38 vs. Tact vs Lyngdorf

Has anyone tried to compare these room correction products? I currently use Tact 2.2X and thought about upgrading to 2.2XP, or the new Lyngdorf Room Perfect. However, I also saw some really positive comments about Accuphase and I really like them as a manufacturer. Appreciate if anyone can share their experience.

Thanks
simonw
I own a DEQX Dsp/X-over/Preamp since 2005, due to the many(perhaps too many)set-up options, it´s difficult also for me to really reach the full potential performace of this new technology. Why I chose the DEQX? for the unlimited options, you see it´s a boomerang effect.
The best three or four company that are now incrementing disp/room correction technology are very specialized and they don´t want any comparisons.
So Simonw we are together/alone in a empty room,what you find around are comments from people that are interested only in selling.
My opinion.
I didn't compare them but they do have different targets. Tact wants a flat response at the listening position. Lyngdorf wants your speakers response (without accoustic influences) at the listening position.
I don't know how the tact system works but I do own a Lyngdorf TDA2200. This measures in your listening position as wel as random spots in the room.
Dears, I personnaly own a DG38, choosen after extensive comparaisons. I was interested initially in the DG28, but equalization was limited to the lower end of the audio bandwith. I used it between the outputs of the pre-amplifier, and the entries of a 5 ways active filter using symétric connexions.

Analysis is fast, and the compensation obtained very good, nearly ideal after a re-adjustement of the levels on the filter ( Own buid following Kanéda basic circuitry.

There is also a plus, as if entries are sampled at 96 KHz, outputs are sampled at 192 KHz, And digital signals re-sampled are much better, specially from my Teac VDRS-25.
Only négative: no way to connect a PC for results printing.. And no ways to get informations from Accuphase allowing to write the proper software to do so. A pitty
Jean Kersten