how make your speker faster

speakers AYON DRAGON-S
How i can make that speaker a little "faster" or more dynamic ?
Does some sort of spikes will help to move the sound in the direction of faster ?
Are any other method maybe help here like the vertical angle of the speaker?
An experiences or suggestions ?

Thanks

Robert
dontknow
I don't think there is any "answer" that would be universally applicable, so, any suggestion must come with a caveat that one must accept trial and error as the only means to improving dynamics and the perception of speed.

Speakers tend to sound sluggish if the bass response/balance is off. If the bass is booming and slow to decay, the whole presentation will sound slow. You can only reliably find the right speaker location by experimenting. The further away from the wall behind the speaker and the walls on the side, the less likely that bass would be too prominent and booming, but, at any distance, there are numerous nodes, so correct placement is literally a matter of fractions of an inch. You could just try many different locations, or you could be more systematic by using a particular methodology. For getting the right bass response, Google the "Sumiko" method of speaker placement.

The next most important consideration is room acoustics/treatment. Bass response is NOT very easy to correct without major alterations or really big treatment items, such as bass traps, so this should be considered as secondary to extensive experimentation with correct placement.

The proper use of spikes or other kinds of couplers is also quite important to cleaning up "muddy" sound that makes speakers sound slow and undynamic. But, again, the correct treatment can only be determined by some experimentation. Cones try to couple the speaker firmly to the floor. This can reduce or alter the way the whole speaker is vibrating, and thereby make the sound less muddy and slow, or it can actually exacerbate the problem. Generally speaking, if the speaker can be coupled by the cones to a very solid and hard floor (e.g., flooring on concrete slab), cones can be a help. But, if your flooring is suspended and less solid, cones can transfer energy directly from the speaker to a floor that will act as a sounding board and this will make the sound more muddled, boomy and slow. For what you are trying to do, I generally find cones to be the less effective approach than using some kind of "absorbing" approach. I use Symposium "Svelte Shelves" under my floorstanding speakers. These are placed directly against the bottom of the speaker cabinet (no footers) to get maximum area of contact in order to transfer as much vibrational energy as possible to the shelf; the inner core of the shelf has some kind of rubber that effectively dissipates the vibrational energy as heat. I find that this is the best way to tighten up the sound, and make the bass more punchy (less overhang).

By all means experiment with the back tilt of the speaker. This too affects tonal balance and can help to make the speaker sound more lively and dynamic. You should also experiment with toe-in (how directly the speaker points at the listening spot).

I find that speaker cables can make a substantial difference in tonal balance. A set of cables that is leaner sounding (less bass) will make your speakers sound more dynamic. Some brands, such as Nordost, tend toward such a leaner, faster and more detailed sound.

In all of your experimentation, don't become so focused on this particular goal that you sacrifice everything else. It is WAY too easy to go overboard and end up with a too lean, aggressive and harsh sound.
I agree with Larry. There are many variables.

You could try replacing the stuffing with Black Hole 5, which sometimes will tighten things up. Maybe adding a .1 uF teflon bypass cap to the tweeter crossover caps. Maybe it's your amp that is sluggish. Maybe room treatments.
Buy faster sounding speakers. I am being quite sincere when I say that, although the Ayon speakers have the outward appearance of a quick speaker.
As an intermediate measure, you might want to try setting them on spikes as this tends to clear up the sound a bit.
You may be confusing dynamic with speed , but a highly dynamic speaker is generally very fast as well. Dyunamic range is a different matter altogether. This is where a speaker can transition from low level sound to much louder sound.
I don't know your speaker personally, but I strongly recommend trying to find one you think hast the speed and dynamics you like.
One of my basic and intro stereos consisted of Creek amp and Vandy 1c speakers that was very slow and didn't last long. When I replaced Creek by Bryston 3b the spead increased gazillion times.