Ohm Acoustics Walsh F-5015 speakers

Hi everyone

I too received the msg stating that Ohm Acoustics in Brooklyn is having a Columbus Day sale. In the message there was a mention of the new Ohm F-5015 speakers. Upon reviewing the site there was no mention of the F-5015 speakers. I then saw in the forum a couple of members inquiring about these speakers in the main Ohm Walsh thread. I figured for these new speakers they deserved a thread of their own.

Well what do you think these F-5015 speakers are? My guess is that these are the latest generation of new drivers/speakers to replace the original large Ohm Walsh F drivers. I'm thinking these speakers will be enormous and sound awesome.

Any thoughts/comments are more than welcome? If you get in touch with John Strohbeen about the F-5015 speakers feel free to post your findings.

Thanks
128x128jedinite24
I forgot to mention one change;

The foam joint between top and the cabinet was changed
Correction: in the new Fs, my amps take care of frequencies above 80 Hz and the Ohm 500 w/c built in amp takes care of frequencies between 16 and 80 Hz.
Spacer,

If possible, I would love to see some photos of the 5015s, including cans, hoods, layout of controls, etc. Maybe a quick system post with some pics? Might be hard to photo the bottoms where the subs would be visible as I understand it, though.
Mapman,

Since it is not yes in production, I will ask John if it is ok with him; if it is I will post all the pictures you mentioned with pleasure.
Hi Mapman

Hi asked John and there is no problem to post pictures so I will try to post some this week end.