upgrade Vandersteen speakers

I have ARC LS17, pair of D240MKII vertically bi-amped ,ARC Litz linc II
speaker/interconnects connected to Vandersteen 2C's and would like
to upgrade . Any suggestions?
gofishdw
Assuming you just want to upgrade the speakers, call your dealer and arrange a time to bring your gear and give the new Vandersteens, or other speakers, a listen. If your dealer will let you take a sample pair home, even better.
Wow this went off topic. Yes Vandersteen has improved. I would go listen how else can you really determine what you like. I think bang for buck Vandersteen are a great speaker.

Now I know many speakers where I like the old models better than the new ones. Some companies when they get popular seem to charge more or somehow there speakers seem cheaper. Just because you spend more or get a newer speaker does not mean it is better. But Vandersteen has consistency over years and constantly improved without big markups. Except for the model sevens not sure where all the money goes but boy do I love them.

Anyhow the current 2ce sigs are some of my favorite speakers owned them for a long time when I wanted to improve them I added the sub that really tightened things up. I would say go for it.

I almost never hear anyone call them bright actually most people describe them as the opposite laid back. In fact if you say a not bright speaker Vandersteen and Theal are the first that come to mind.