so many speakers

With so many speakers on the market are there specific speakers that work better with specific music?
wmbode
Another myth shattered on Audiogon....

Wolf's purportedly unharshable mellow is harshable, after all :-(
Speakers are like women. Except cheaper. All shapes and sizes. Some beautiful. Some not so. Guys have their favorites. Some make better mates with the rest of the gear than others. How to choose? A divorce from a particular is relatively cheap and simple. Hallelujah!
I've always wondered if wolves actually hear certain f requencies much better than we humans.
I've never claimed (or purported...which as an act sounds painful) to have unharshable mellow, and this sort of misinformation only results my mellow becoming harshed...again...more to the point, wondering if speaker manufacturers have their own taste is pretty funny. "Sorry Bob, I just don't care what the Magico Schmekerman Signature sounds like...just ship 'em out."
And the "best speaker you ever heard" thread is now at 1535 posts and still going strong . . . Well I agree with the Wolfman that it's all about the "mellow." If it takes $160K to get mellow, hey who am I to say boo. As for me, I'm rockin' with my 70s heart-throb Linda Ronstadt in her roller skating shorts. And I know that my rig is crankin'. Because here's comes wifey with the rolling pin cause' I'm blastin' away.