New Marantz SA11S2?

Can someone please describe the new Marantz SA11S2 sound for me? In general terms, is it smooth, detailed, dynamic, soft, transparent, slightly veiled, impactful bass, slightly rounded bass, great treble extension or slightly rolled? Warm robust midrange, lean mids, fairly neutral to dry?

Thank you
rc5al
My impression of Fremer's review of the Cary 303T was one of great praise! In
reading between the lines, he seems to prefer the player over the more expensive Cary 306 PRO. Fremer even seems to find the 303T as a lower-priced alternative to the 15K MPS-5 Playback Designs.
08-14-10: Lula
My impression of Fremer's review of the Cary 303T was one of great praise! In reading between the lines, he seems to prefer the player over the more expensive Cary 306 PRO.

I find this the "tube" effect. "It has tubes, so it certainly is better than non-tube players. But unfortunately it does not play vinyl.". Know what I mean?
:-)
I'm thrilled with the Pearl CDP. I think it's very detailed and sounds wonderful especially with acoustic productions, almost like I'm inside Eric Clapton's guitar.

I don't need balanced outs, and I'm sure there's a reason Mr Ishiwata chose a xylon (black) transport as opposed to using metal.

In the end, either player is a bargain on the used market - you can't go wrong.
I agree with your last comment wholeheartedly Jt3 They are amazing players for the money. I just tweeked my interconnects and wow, amazing. A friend made me a pair. they are amazing and sound great through the balanced connection. The music just hangs there if you know what I mean.
I just upgraded my sa11s2with sonic frontiers or hi-fi mod level 2.
It is amazing.