Subwoofer recommendation for jazz and rock

Hi,
I've got a simply setup with a pair of Sonus Faber Concertinos, and a Musical Fidelity A3.2 amp. Source is CD or my Thorens turntable.

I find that I have trouble hearing the bass parts in jazz trios, and that rock can use more... energy. What is a good recommendation for a sub, in keeping with the modesty of the rest of the system?

I'm interested in the REL, especially the T-0. Would this integrate well? Also, below is a photo of the rear of my amp- how can I connect a subwoofer?

thanks!

http://img.usaudiomart.com/uploads/large/966445-musical-fidelity-a32-dual-mono-integrated-amplifier-32-made-in-england.jpg
adnan
I was in the same situation a little over a month ago. I purchased a pair of SVS SB13 Ultra subs. The other sub I recommend trying is the Rythmik Audio F15HP.
The REL system of "high level" input presents an extremely high impedance signal to the speaker jacks of your amp (i.e. the amp doesn't feel much or any speaker load from the REL) which is unusual but works well…and doesn't require long RCAs, just a single speaker wire utilizing 3 conductors to a Speakon plug). A few years ago I bought a Q150e for 200 bucks used (needed a grill…meh…) and it's an amazing thing that provides all the bass I need in my medium large room…I also am a jazz freak and the REL can really charge a room with an appropriate level of lows that simply make the whole sound feel far more realistic.
I also have the REL Q105E and it is amazing. You don't even know it's there until you turn it off.
I used a Rel T2 for a while and found it fairly easy to integrate. I also used the hookup method described by Wolf_garcia, worked well.
My only complaint with the T2 was it did not have an auto-on feature.
My room is repurposed smallish dining room (open to a few sides, but I really just need the music close to the system).

Thanks for the advice, I'll be looking into REL and the Vandersteen mentioned earlier. I think my bass needs are pretty meager, and want to err on the side of too-little rather than too much.

thanks again.