anyone tried psvane 12at7

I have a atmasphere mp1 and want to try some new tubes. Any first hand experience.
toothman
I have a pair of Psvane 12AT7's in my VAC amplifier. I don't know that I can really comment on how good they are though, because they replaced Telefunken 6211 tubes that came with my amp. While there was a much better tone with the Psvane 12AT7 tubes, I'm not sure if the difference is because the 6211 tube has a much different amplification factor than a 12AT7 tube, which may have something to do with the sound. The 12AT7 has a gain factor of 65, while the 6211 has a gain factor of 27. I did not compare the Psvane 12AT7's against any other 12AT7's, so no 'apple to apple' comparisons.

I bought the Psvane 12AT7 based on my positive experiences with the Psvane CV181-TII and 12AX7;s, which I did head to head comparisons with many others of their ilk.

Cheers,
John
I use the Psvane tubes in a couple of my phono stages and really like them.

They are probably my favorite new production tube.
What I have in there now is Tung sol ecc81, they are a matched set done by Andy at vintage tube service, not sure if he is still around. He really does a great job of going through tubes and getting the right tubes for a application. Not sure if is really worth trying new tubes.
I recently had a Psvane 12AX7T-II die before it should have, so they're on my shitlist (I have new-ish Tung Sol 12AX7s and tubestore "preferreds" as backups so I can remain in the game). I bought a pair of Mullard CV 4024s recommended by "thetubestore" after a warranty covered NOS Phillips exploded. They work perfectly and reward you with the "mullard flash experience" every time you start up an amp...a bonus! Like he said, still seem like a bargain as far as NOS goes.
I was thinking of trying telefunken ecc81, problem is the preamp takes 8 12at7, so it would be a expensive experement.