Simaudio Supernova vs Oracle CD 1500 MK II

Hi,
I'm asking for any impressions of these two CD Players- compared to each other. I've heard the Supernova-though not one fully broken in-and was quite impressed. I've never heard the Oracle CD 1500 Mk II but have a soft spot for the company, as I really like their Oracle V TT. My integrated amp is the Simaudio Moon i-7. Thanks in advance for any feedback!
mranfft
I run a supernova with a Simaudio P-7 pre and W-5 amp. The supernova is an excellent cdp.As suggested, the supernova should be in stand by mode when not in use requiring it to be plugged in at all times. The supernova has a huge break in time as well.

I would go the Supernova to keep the excellent synergy with the 1-7. Run the Supernova in balanced mode. I have mine on a double stacked set of Symposium rollerblocks and shelf which makes a great sounding cdp even better.

May. I suggest a power conditioner to take care of the outlet problem. I have everything , including the W-5 plugged into an Audience Adept Response R12a with excellent results
I have checked Shunyata V-Ray II with CD and preamp and it help a little. Sound become smoother, excellent organized, no any chaos, a little better dynamic because of faster attack and order.
The influence of V-Ray has not been big but noticeable and once you have heard it you wish to keep it because it sound better with V-Ray. But it cost a lot and if I would chose to buy Supernova + V-Ray or put the same money in Andromeda CD player I prefer to buy Andromeda. Andromeda has this smooth, order, clear and many more things without any conditioners or devices as Shunyata Hydras (of course probably adding to Andromeda V-Ray would give as again a little better sound :) it is never ending story :) )
Hello Pawe,

I heard that Simaudio will be coming out with a dac based on the new 750D cdp.
Moonguy,

When you will after some listenig sesions write something about. I am curies how it is comparing to Supernova.