Simaudio Supernova vs Oracle CD 1500 MK II

Hi,
I'm asking for any impressions of these two CD Players- compared to each other. I've heard the Supernova-though not one fully broken in-and was quite impressed. I've never heard the Oracle CD 1500 Mk II but have a soft spot for the company, as I really like their Oracle V TT. My integrated amp is the Simaudio Moon i-7. Thanks in advance for any feedback!
mranfft
I have checked Shunyata V-Ray II with CD and preamp and it help a little. Sound become smoother, excellent organized, no any chaos, a little better dynamic because of faster attack and order.
The influence of V-Ray has not been big but noticeable and once you have heard it you wish to keep it because it sound better with V-Ray. But it cost a lot and if I would chose to buy Supernova + V-Ray or put the same money in Andromeda CD player I prefer to buy Andromeda. Andromeda has this smooth, order, clear and many more things without any conditioners or devices as Shunyata Hydras (of course probably adding to Andromeda V-Ray would give as again a little better sound :) it is never ending story :) )
Hello Pawe,

I heard that Simaudio will be coming out with a dac based on the new 750D cdp.
Moonguy,

When you will after some listenig sesions write something about. I am curies how it is comparing to Supernova.