Squeezebox touch sounds better than benchmark dac1

Atleast on my system, the squeezebox dac sounds less harsh and has more body. The system consists of Dali Helicon mark 2 and mf nu-vista m3 integrated. Now i'm looking another dac that gives me significant improvment in sounds without the brightness of the benchmark. Any recomendation beside the w4s dac2?
thuhaile
The sound is cleaner, more transparent, the soundstage is a bit bigger, and the high is a bit more extended (but not bright by any mean).
I use a 'Touch into a Dacmagic using the coax plugs. Amazingly great sounding in my system, much better than the 'Touch alone...and the Dacmagic was around $300 used.
I went with an mhdt Constantine for lower cost than Benchmark a couple of years back and have not looked back.

I use it with SB Touch, Roku Soundbridge prior, and my Denon player/recorder on occasion.

The sound quality is consistent and absolute top notch in all cases.

A very good SS DAC that shares some traits with the other popular tube mhdt DACs. Which sounds best will be a function of the rest of the system it is in and listener preference, though I suspect the COnstantine performs better in a pure technical sense (more like Benchmark) than the Paradisea tube DAC that is somewhat comparable in price, at least with teh stock GE tube.