Is the Squeezebox Touch complicated?

Most of the erudite and precise contributions to this forum concerning the Logitech Squeezebox have made me think I should just go right out and buy one. Over at the forum on Logitech's own website the users complain of one malfunction after another: sound drop-out, unplayable files, album cover mix-up, firmware updates that seem to cause more trouble than solve problems, and many more. Comments?
swissguy
I wonder if I get a warranty on it if purchased outside of Logitech, like Amazon or CircuitCity (thought they are done...).
Well, I went and ordered one along with some power supply...will be curious if it beats a Duet I'm borrowing from a friend.
Logitech pulled the plug on Squeezebox products today. Their new product is a "Smart Radio". Very similar to the SB radio, but uses a new web based server. No replacement at this time for the Touch. Supposedly current users will still be supported for a while. There's multiple threads at the slimdevices forums. Too bad, I just started using a Touch last month.
Well at first listen the Touch seems to have made a positive difference, kind of like when we added Pangea cords to the mix. Not night and day or anything, but noticeable. Nice! Hopefully they will continue to support this in the future.