Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Wow the Western Electric 16 gauge speaker cable sounds great! After two days of listening I hear tonality richness and depth at least equal to my Audio Note Lexus but the presentation is quite a bit more clean and direct. This is suprising to me that the cable can be so clean and direct sounding but still have such richness and depth. I was hearing a bit of hi frequency emphasis yesterday but not today. Grannyring, correct, I have enough of this cable to double up or do a single run bi wire. Meaning four 8 ft. runs to each speaker. Nice sounds for sure. It doesn't hurt that the transformer wire is in direct contact with the speaker cable.
I only have 24 hours burn in on the Belden so I won't make any firm
judgments yet, but a quick listen tonight was disappointing. Not even close
to the Kondo interconnects so I'll leave them burning in for a few more days.
Well, gee, $3,000 interconnect 1 meter vs $40 1 meter interconnect and Kondo aside, Belden, perhaps one of the better interconnects out there...
Jetrexpro,
Overall you have a great system. Happy you like the WE16ga. Best, Rob
Rob, I am rooting for Belden and will update once they have about 100 hours of burn in time.
Hi Jet. I had the same experience with the Belden at first. I found they really settled down and became quite natural sounding after more break in. They seemed to mate well with the WE wire in my system. System synergy is most important however.

That WE wire is very special and at under $1.50 foot a great find. This weekend I am going to wire my preamp with it. I already have it in my amp and dac.