Best auto-lift/shutoff turntables?

I have a Thorens TD-320 that I bought about a year ago to start my re-entry into vinyl world. Couldn't be happier than listening to records again! Now, with spring in the air, I'm starting to think about upgrading the analog end. As a lazy and forgetful guy, I really want to have the auto-lift and/or auto-shutoff functions. Are there any turntables, new or used, with these functions that will out-perform my TD-320? Thanks.
winegasman
Perhaps another Thorens? Or an Express Machining lift that Buscis2 has pointed your to. The lifts can be a little tricky to install, but worth the effort.
Some NEW design Thorens coming! all $$ ranges.
I use two TTs
A Denon DP59-L with lift at end ($250 used)
and a Dual CS-7000 Golden one with lift at end($350 used)
They also have lowering, which is nice if I am nervous, tired, or drunk!
Thanks for responding. My question just became much more important because the shop where I took my TD-320 to have new audio cables put on called yesterday to tell me that they screwed up my arm and it won't track now! So I'm gonna be looking for a new (new or used) turntable real soon! I'm not interested in add on lifters. I'm interested in the best quality, best sounding turntable I can get (about $500) that is/was built with auto-lift/auto-shutoff feature. Are there any other contenders? Thanks, Rich
Winegasman, You're not interested in "add on lifters", but you are interested in a turntable which contains linkages, bellcranks, and subassemblies for an auto lift function?

My suggestion? Buy a CD player.