custom made dustcover for Nottingham Spacedeck

Hi

I need a dust cover
a plastic cover 19 by 16 by 12 high for my Nottingham Spacedeck

any suggestions

thanks
Tom
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xaudiotomb
If there is a Tap Plastics or a similar place in your area go there. They made a cover for my Michell Gyro for $115 and it is perfect.
I had one custom made at a local plastics shop. Cost me 80.00 and it looks very nice. You might try the phone book to see what's available in your area.

Oz
I just had a custom 22"x18"x10" clear acrylic cover with rounded front and back top seam and cutouts for cables in back, made for my Clearaudio Master Solution for a grand total of $99.00 CDN. It was done by a local Plastics company and they did an excellent job. Check out your local plastics companies. I can send you a pic if you like ... looks great ... and cheap!
I had the dust cover that has been mentioned above from Vinh Vu at Gingko Audio for the Spacedeck I used to own. It was pricey, but it was worth it to me. It is a very well made dust cover that is very attractive. The dust cover I purchased was not hinged.
I made one out of a silk like material from a fabric store, cut to be draped over the entire turntable. They make a glue like materaial that you put on the cut edges to prevent fraying. I use this on both my Spacedeck and Basis turntables and in fact over about every component I own, works great to keep out dust. Cost about 4.00 per SQ yard. This is a very cost effective alternative.