Dynavector XX-2

Anyone have or heard this Cart?.
How close does it come to the DRT XV-1S?.
I am waiting for my Voyd TT, Helius Omega and XX-2 to be set up by Tom Totay and I have an all Audio Note system.

Gary
128x128glory
I heard a shoot out between 5 different cartridges a few years ago. It was presented by Harry Weisfeld and it matched the Dynavector XV-1, Dynavector XX-2 and 3 other cartridges that I cannot remember (sorry).
What I do remember is that almost all in attendance agreed that the Dynavector XV-1 was the best of them all. However, in my mind (and ears) the XX-1 was close on it's heels and sounded quite similar. The node, however, went to the XV-1 for me also!
Anyone find them a tad slow on the bottom? Am in process of tweaking one in my system & don't know if this is a setup/system match issue or just the nature of the beast.
I like my XX-2 a lot. Check out the review of it and the DRT on TNT audio. The XX-2 holds its own.
Don't even bother looking at other manufacturers. The Dynavector's are the only cartridges with a ruler flat frequency response curve as measured on the B&K analyzer. I once compared my XX-2H measurement tape to one from a Benz Lp. The Benz Lp measurement tape resembled an EKG Cardiogram with huge dips and spikes in itÂ’s frequency response while my XX-2H was ruler flat from 20hz-20Khz. The DV20XL is a great low cost $500.00 cartridge, but it does have the dynamics of the XX-2. I have heard that the Te Kaitora Rua is even smoother sounding than the XX-2.