New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Crem1

Is the cfm at 40psi high enough for the arm?

Also, is there anyone that can look at their Super Quiet pump and see what make and model it is?

The problem with the stock (any of them) pumps is that they are not oiless.

-Jim
Jdubs: 40 PSI is about right for the 'Noll tonearms. As I understand the Maplenoll Super Quiet Pumps were made in Canada and are devoid of most label/plate markings (at least mine is). They are heavy, black and football++ sized. Someone sugested that they were refrige-type pumps but I don't know that factually. The SQP is not like a most brand pumps but was a "homemade" by Bob Dilger.
Crem1, I had heard ~40psi for the arm, but am unsure of the necessary cfm at that pressure level. Any idea what's needed?

Let's keep this thread alive. I think it would be great if we could get a "new" air system that's at least comparable to the stock Super Quiet Pump.

-Jim
In tackling the issue of air system, i went a little overboard and got a junair compressor. It is a pretty quiet compressor but is oil based vs oil. I have a oiltrap on the outlet of the compressor and use the pulsation tubes (walker audio product) and do not have problems with oil or water getting into the table. THe compressor will service both the platter and arm but i also went with a renn air pump for the platter. this is an aquarium pump that can run continuously but only puts up about 5 psig. thats enough for the platter so i use it hooked up directly to the platter and use the junair compressor for the arm. The CFM for the compressor is approx .5cfm at 120psig. THe compressor is pricey but is built well and should last a lifetime. this compressor is used in the medical and dental industry primarily though Pluto audio uses this line for thier ultraexpensive tables. I have owned the compressor for a couple of years and have been very pleased so far