New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Readers: Those of you rebuilding the air control system might want to consider purchasing item # 01118, Central Pneumatic, Air Filter/Regulator Unit on Sale with Harbor Tools.Com or a store nearby for $29.00. The unit looks like its a part from the boat "African Queen" but it works. Just remember to dope all the connections. What does it do? The unit regulates air pressure from 0-160 PSI and removes moisture and oil from the compressor lines w/ a reusable filter element.In combination with my entire air control system, it works very well. Its the "heart" of the air system. Cheers
piedpiper: sorry it took me so long to get back to you, the pump is actually a rena air 400. It is made in France by Rena (aquarium pharmaceuticals) and I got it at Petsmart. It is the largest one this company makes. Unfortunately it does not have a spec sheet like an air compressor. I do know it puts up about 5 psig using both of the air nozzles and i have approx 300 ft of tubing run to the platter. Remember I also have the lighter platter and not the signature like you have so I do not know if 5 psig will be enough. but its cheap (60 bucks) and it works like a charm. Its designed to run continously so it should be pretty reliable. I have used it for over 1 year with no issues. It also allows me to use my junair compressor for the arm at the higher pressure. I do not know the flowrate but again it works fine with my platter. Sorry i could not be more specific with the specs. I know the pressure because i have a pressure gauge on the airline going to the platter
A better web site for the air filter/regulator unit, item 01118, is www.harborfreight.com