Deep Cleaning Records With Steam?

It has happened again. Major tweak and record provider has available a steam cleaner made especially for records. Anybody try steam for cleaning lp’s? What were your results? Since a unit can be had for about $20 at Target, 15% of what the tweak provider is charging, is it worth a try?.
tiger
Works beautifully. My vinyl looks, and sounds, so much cleaner after steaming than before. And steaming is easy. And with a RCM, it seems perfect. Don't know why anyone wouldn't want to at least try it. Unless they're afraid of damage to the vinyl.
No damage here. Just very, very quiet vinyl.

Thanks Crem1.
Dear Steamers , Thanks , but despite the beauty of Europe I prefer to stay home to do my time. Please stay tuned and please keep doctumenting the revolution by your remarks. Steaming causes no harm as recommended , and isn't quite discs what we all want ?

Lots to offer...You could be quite surprized at the other ideas I wish to share with the Analog Community.

Enought for now , but a hint ... my relations are inventors and have been granted patients ... thinking / inventing is a part of what we (I) do. This is normal for us but I am certianly the exception in many ways.

Thanks to all who try new ideas ... Charlie
Readers : I have been continuing to Steam coupling the use of specialized Harmless Bacteria that consume organic materials found on surfaces and the groves of the recordings.

Experimental results far exceed what I initially believed possible. More to come and some notations on bacteria cleaning placed on other Record Cleaning/fluids Threads. More to come.
Crem1 - I was trained as a bacteriologist, did graduate work in microbiology and have been employed as a microbiologist. I'll be following this development with great interest!
What's the current consensus as to the duration one should pull the trigger on the steamer? 5 sec, 10, 15? i.e. what gives sufficient cleaning without damaging the LP? Tks!

John