Cartridges for rear of stage orchestral resolution

Any recommendations for moving coils that provide excellent illumination/detail of instruments in the back rows of the symphony orchestra while preserving a weighty, powerful sound ?
opus88
Cmk: I've known these speakers to have reproduced very good back of hall imaging before. All of my components do have rigid support, with cables also being isolated and elevated. I feel confident a different cartridge will do the trick. I do thank very much for your desire to help.
That really deep soundstage, although nice to hear, is an artifact of phasing problems. Go to a concert, close your eyes, and listen for that depth...its not going to be there. If one is interested in reproducing reality, you're looking in the wrong place
Stringreen,

Regardless of the extent to which recordings reflect reality, IME, sound stage depth is an enjoyable consequence of recording technique, and the ability of a system to reproduce it through high resolution fidelity to the source and speaker set up, not phase problems, and is worthy, IMHO, of pursuit.
Your equipment should do depth, so I would tend to look at room acoustics. What's between the speakers? How far out from the wall are the speakers placed? Do you use any room treatments?

I really don't think the Benz is the issue, that cart should resolve the back of the hall without problems.